1) First you have the A plate on the Cuttlebug.
2) Place a buffer (3 pieces of cardstock taped together) on top of the A Plate
3) put a B plate over the buffer
4) place the rubber mat on top of this B plate.
Then you take your card stock - Either a panel or the card itself depending on where you are embossing. If you are doing it directly on the card like I did - you want to fold your card - open it up and place the Nestability die on the inside of the card. This results in a raised frame.
If you emboss from the front of the card - the frame will be depressed. Try out each way to see which you prefer!
So - back to the embossing -
5) place your card stock with the Nestability (cut edge down) on top of the rubber mat
6) place another B plate over this being sure the Nestability is still placed exactly where you want it -
7) run it through the Cuttlebug.
Paper: White - PTI
Ink: Ranger Distress - Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities, Pewter Pearls - Kaiser